cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Anirban Chakraborty <abc...@juniper.net>
Subject Re: cloudstack-agent on ubuntu
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:09:31 GMT
I have got past the install issue. However, when I am trying to add a KVM host to the management
server, I see following message in the management-server.log:

——
2014-01-31 01:15:42,895 DEBUG [c.c.u.s.SSHCmdHelper] (catalina-exec-5:ctx-1569065b ctx-65347efa)
cloudstack-setup-agent  -m 10.84.13.16 -z 2 -p 2 -c 2 -g 08fae0c3-30f0-321c-ba06-6960f216e08d
-a --pubNic=cloudbr0 --prvNic=cloudbr0 --guestNic=cloudbr0 output:bash: cloudstack-setup-agent:
command not found
——

As I look at the KVM host, I can’t find any cloudstack-setup-agent, instead there is /usr/bin/cloud-setup-agent
(as mentioned in http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-issues/201303.mbox/%3CJIRA.12637884.1363749652274.49725.1364232315544@arcas%3E)

Should I rename cloud-setup-agent to cloudstack-setup-agent? Is it a bug on ubuntu ? I see
com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.discoverer.LibVirtServerDiscoverer.java has a hard coded name for
the script:
---
SSHCmdHelper.sshExecuteCmd(sshConnection, "cloudstack-setup-agent " + parameters, 3);
—

thanks,
Anirban