cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Jayapal Reddy Uradi <jayapalreddy.ur...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: SSH to VM via default network failing
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 09:25:27 GMT
Hi Ashutosh,

1. Check the router public interface is configured with the acquired public ip
2. Check the rules specific to FW/PF are configured correctly on VR.
3. If 1,2 are correct try to debug the traffic by capturing the packets on router and vm
4. If the packets reached to router and then VM, there could be issue in return traffic path.
5. If the packets reached router but not VM, issue with the router iptables rules

Thanks,
Jayapal