cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject checkstyle problems...
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:44:04 GMT
Hi Hugo,

I see that you added the checkstyle project back in.  I actually tried that first when I made
checkstyle required for the entire project.  It is the recommended procedure from the checkstyle
website.  Unfortunately, it causes problems like the following exceptions in eclipse all of
the time.  That's why I went with one checkstyle step for the entire cloudstack.  I think
given that we have editors that can help with formatting the code, it shouldn't be that much
of a problem to do one step only.  What do you think?

If we prefer the per-project checkstyle still, then we need to resolve these problems because
it happens on every recompile.

Errors occurred during the build.
Errors running builder 'Checkstyle Builder' on project 'cloudstack'.
Fileset from project "cloudstack" has no valid check configuration.
Fileset from project "cloudstack" has no valid check configuration.
Fileset from project "cloudstack" has no valid check configuration.
Fileset from project "cloudstack" has no valid check configuration.
Errors running builder 'Checkstyle Builder' on project 'cloudstack-service-console-proxy'.
Fileset from project "cloudstack-service-console-proxy" has no valid check configuration.
Fileset from project "cloudstack-service-console-proxy" has no valid check configuration.
Fileset from project "cloudstack-service-console-proxy" has no valid check configuration.
Fileset from project "cloudstack-service-console-proxy" has no valid check configuration.
Errors running builder 'Checkstyle Builder' on project 'xapi'.
Fileset from project "xapi" has no valid check configuration.
Fileset from project "xapi" has no valid check configuration.
Fileset from project "xapi" has no valid check configuration.
Fileset from project "xapi" has no valid check configuration.

--Alex