cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Build issues on master (POM related)
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 00:09:07 GMT
Mike I don't see this many warnings in my eclipse in master.  The only one I see currently
is the one regarding opendaylight pom.xml have a target not in the m2e lifecycle.

Can you drill down more and tell us what it thinks the problem is?  The png just shows a list
of poms with problems but not the problem itself.

--Alex