cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Unfamiliar with checkstyle
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 18:34:30 GMT
Mike,

If you're using eclipse, checkstyle has a plugin that you can install.  Point the plugin to
the style file in tools/checkstyle/cloud-style.xml and it will use the same syntax.  I've
always found it much easier to use the plugin than to read the build outputs.

If you don't want to install the plugin, I don't think your log copy didn't include the actual
errors.  You might want to look further up or down on your console to see what's the violation.

--Alex