cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: vhd-util on git
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 21:05:37 GMT
I was in Cambridge before the ccceu13 and worked with the XS team on this.  They're working
on a patch release to 6.2 that will include everything we need in vhd-util, which will remove
this dependency.  It's expected end of Jan/start of feb.  Unfortunately, it's too big an effort
for them to backport it to all previous releases but at least going forward, we will be rid
of this problem.

--Alex