cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS 4.3] Release Notes
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 10:05:44 GMT

On Jan 24, 2014, at 9:44 AM, sebgoa <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 24, 2014, at 8:27 AM, Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com>
wrote:

>> Folks
>>
>> I have updated the Release Notes in 4.3 with a link to Known Issues and Fixed Issues
in 4.3 release and kicked off the build. We need a volunteer to fix up the release notes.

>> Here are the JIRA filters if someone is interested to look at them
>>
>> Issues fixed in 4.3 https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12326161
>> Known Issues in 4.3 https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12326162

Animesh, I prepared a gist for you https://gist.github.com/runseb/8665011
if you run it like './jira.py <filterid>
You will get the list of jira issues in that filter

You can paste it in the CHANGES file. I can do it in 4.3 or 4.3-forward or you can do it,
just let me know.

-Sebastien