cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.3.0 (first round)
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 08:57:21 GMT

On Jan 24, 2014, at 4:38 AM, Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hugo can you put needed commits in 4.3-forward and I will rebuild the RC.

Animesh, I will test the simulator, devcloud and awsapi over the week-end.

-I know of one potential issue in Devcloud, which is that the console did not seem to work.
That was a week ago when I tried the release procedure.
-Santhosh patched the simulator yesterday but I have not had time to test it.
-I saw this patch on AWSAPI on: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=226b74913134af6e541001159519cc2fcfc1ec21
3 days ago, but it's not on 4.3
-translation for UI has been updated by milamber
-I have one concern with the hyper-V .msi but I will open a separate thread on this.

I will also modify the CHANGES file with the results form your filters.

On the RN, I know you called for volunteers. It amounts to knowing the list of new features
(I don't know where that is ? ), and having upgrade instructions (?).

That's my checklist before cutting the next RC.

-sebastien

> Thanks
> Animesh
>
> On Jan 23, 2014, at 5:33 AM, "Hugo Trippaers" <hugo@trippaers.nl> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Abhi. I think that means that we need to consider this a mine and needs fixing.

>> Unfortunately that means a -1 on the current RC, but i hope people will continue
testing this RC so we get some more feedback.