cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject Re: [Jenkins] slave for building hyperv agent
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 11:05:14 GMT
Devdeep,

what kind of instance would you need? I might be able to help you out with a Linux based server
in our cloud?

Or if you have a fixed set of instructions to prepare a slave i’m happy to add them to the
template i use for the other builds from jenkins.buildacloud.org?

Cheers,

Hugo

On 4 dec. 2013, at 12:24, Devdeep Singh <devdeep.singh@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking to setup a Jenkins slave to build the hyperv agent. The hyperv agent code
can be build using Mono and the instructions for building it are available at [1]. Can anyone
help with providing an instance so that it can be configured as a jenkins slave for regular
builds of the hyperv agent?