cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <Abhinandan.Prat...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2nd round of voting for ASF 4.2.1 RC
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 09:33:35 GMT
Was trying to understand the issue. It seems there is no account
information in network_acl or network_acl_item table.
A proper fix will mean including that information and that means schema
change. Since this is a maintenance release we will like to avoid schema
changes as much as possible.

A temporary fix (i.e. Till we fix schema in next big release) could mean
fetching vpc list for a user from vpc table and then use the vpc ids to
get the acls. *Marcus* you want to try out this fix ?

-abhi