cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Kirk Jantzer <kirk.jant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request: Help designing a 'powered by' logo for CloudStack
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 21:10:15 GMT
Not to throw a wrench in things, but I got into work this morning and saw
my badge from the CloudStack conference in San Jose earlier this year. It's
the face of a monkey made up of a bunch of text from some CloudStack
documentation. I thought something to that effect with the words "powered",
"by", "apache", and "cloudstack" scattered (but obvious) throughout the
logo. What are everyone's thoughts on this?? I'm not asking to change
things, I'm just brainstorming here.

Regards,

Kirk Jantzer
http://about.me/kirkjantzer