cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Malintha Adikari <malin...@wso2.com>
Subject Engage cloudStack project
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 11:06:28 GMT
Hi,

I am Malintha Adikari from Sri Lanka ,a fresh engineer  who works in an
open source software company and I want to engage cloudStack project. I am
very interesting in cloud computing concepts but I have least hands-on
experience. I am experience in Java and C development.I have checked out
the source and go through the documentation ( some sections were difficult
to understand for me). What should be my first steps ? Can I build and run
the source code ? Could you please give me suggestions to get start

Thank you,
--
*Malintha Adikari*
 Software Engineer