cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chandler Li <lichandler...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Help] OVS Tunnel ARP reply storm problem
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:37:37 GMT
Hi Tuna,

Thanks for your reply. It's really helpful to me!

Active the STP function on ovs bridge will prevent the storm effectively
but it will need large of CPU resource in a large amount of networks
scenario. Maybe there are other solutions to solve it easily? (Might be
adding more flow rules or else.)

Chandler