cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Ough <alex.o...@sungard.com>
Subject About the implementation of RvR
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 19:54:10 GMT
Hi Sheng,

I hope you're the right person for this, but if not, please let me know.

Currently I'm planning to work on the redundant routers in VPC
(CLOUDSTACK-764) because my company will need this feature in the near
future and you seem to have implemented the RvR in non-VPC networks.

I think it is appropriate to follow the same implementation with yours, so
can I get the review request information of this implementation so that I
can reference your implementation if possible?

Thanks.
Alex Ough