cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Ough <alex.o...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Enabling AMQP/RabbitMQ Events on master
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 21:44:44 GMT
Hi Murali,

I created the 'spring-event-bus-context.xml' under
'server/resources/META-INF/cloudstack/core', and it works ok,
so you may move the context file over there and try.

Thanks
Alex Ough

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 3:40 AM, Murali Reddy <Murali.Reddy@citrix.com> wrote:
> Darren,
>
> I did the below suggested approach but I am still not able to inject 'EventBus'. I am
still getting to understand new way loading components after spring modularisation. Could
you please suggest what am I doing wrong. Here is what I did.

> I added a module.properties and spring-event-bus-context.xml files to plugins/event-bus/rabbitmq.
Module context gets loaded and gets initialised as well. But 'ComponentContext.getComponent(EventBus.class)'
fails with no matching bean definition. Does the interface and corresponding implementation
are discovered automatically from class patch scanning? Or do I need to do register interface
and its extensions in the registry?

Min Chen <min.chen@citrix.com<mailto:min.chen@citrix.com>>, Murali Reddy <murali.reddy@citrix.com<mailto:murali.reddy@citrix.com>>,
Darren Shepherd <darren.shepherd@citrix.com<mailto:darren.shepherd@citrix.com>>
> Subject: Re: Enabling AMQP/RabbitMQ Events on master
>
> Just create a file on the classpath META-INF/cloudstack/core/spring-event-bus-context.xml
with the below contents (change server, port, username, etc)

Alena Prokharchyk <alena.prokharchyk@citrix.com<mailto:alena.prokharchyk@citrix.com><mailto:alena.prokharchyk@citrix.com<mailto:alena.prokharchyk@citrix.com>>>