cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request: Help designing a 'powered by' logo for CloudStack
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 21:34:55 GMT
I actually don't like the cute creature in there. from a graphical
stance; it ruins the balance in the logo, hanging out on the top
right. maybe because of the form factor. maybe you can try one without
the monkey and one cut in which the centre of the picture is between
the base of the monkey tail and the start of the cloud.

sorry to nag,
Daan