cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>
Subject Re: About the implementation of RvR
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 00:52:39 GMT
Sure!

Yes, I am the right person for VPC. :)

Redundant router for VPC would be a great improvement for CloudStack, I
just haven't got enough time to work on that.

I think the design would works mostly the same way, but there are things
become more tricky for VPC e.g. hot plug nics and un-consequences public
nics in the VPC VR(if multiple vlan is necessary). Many if not all scripts
in the VR need to be changed to follow VPC

I would very glad to help on RvR for VPC.

Thanks.

--Sheng