cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject [ACS 4.3] Code freeze is today
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 19:47:50 GMT
Folks

The code freeze for ACS 4.3 is today and the release will move into limited updates with only
blockers and critical fixes.

We are targeting first RC candidate in 5 weeks  on 1/10 and with holidays at year end we will
see some downtime. Let's pull in all our energy for next few weeks and help bring blockers
and criticals to single digit in two weeks by 12/20. For the most recent status checkout the
release dashboard [1]. There are still large number of unassigned issues [2]. Please review
and pull in unassigned issues.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12321625
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12323959

Thanks