cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Shepherd <darren.s.sheph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading order of Adapter components
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 22:30:06 GMT
The names are cases sensitive.  Is there a reason you put the name as lowercase in the global
configuration?

Darren

> On Dec 19, 2013, at 3:12 PM, "Prachi Damle" <Prachi.Damle@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Darren,
>
> I am trying to add a new implementation of SecurityChecker interface which is an Adapter.
 I am adding  a plugin – RoleBasedChecker,  and I want to add it to the list of SecurityCheckers
at first position.
> However the new checker gets added to the list at the last position. The order specified
as below is not getting followed when the components are  loaded.

> Do you think I am missing anything to be changed?
>
> Changes I did:
>
> 1)      I added my component in the global config:
>
> 'Advanced', 'DEFAULT', 'ExtensionRegistry', 'security.checkers.order', 'roleBasedEntityAccessChecker,AffinityGroupAccessChecker,DomainChecker',
'The order of precedence for the extensions', 'roleBasedEntityAccessChecker,AffinityGroupAccessChecker,DomainChecker',
'2013-12-18 01:45:31', 'Global', '0'