cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Xu <Xuefei...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] 2rd round of voting for ASF 4.2.1 third RC
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 02:18:31 GMT
My best guess is you don't have vhd-util in your management server.

Check if vhd-util exists in /opt/cloud/bin in your XS host, if not,  you need to do following,
1. make sure vhd-util is downloaded in your management server
2. clear XS host tag, execute following command in each XS
      Xe host-param-clear host-uuid=<host uuid> param-name=tags
3. restart management server

Anthony

-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 2:09 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: [VOTE] 2rd round of voting for ASF 4.2.1 third RC

I am going to tentatively -1 this one. There has changed something since last rc that makes
this one not start a ssvm in my sanity check env after creating a zone. I have not pinned
down the culprit commit yet so I will keep looking till I can be sure as to what is wrong.
I have been going back and forth between the two versions and commits in the middle and the
problem is reproducible it seems.

The new rc throws an insufficient capacity exception and then null pointers as it tries to
start the console proxy. In the same env with the same config and zone spec, the old rc works.

will let you know as I find out more,
Daan