cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjay Tripathi <sanjay.tripa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [HELP] query w.r.t to cloudstack-1047
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2013 09:33:16 GMT
Hi Saurav,

After the CS got switched to use new jobs framework, the AsyncJobManagerImpl.java file got
moved under framework package; but the changes which I committed are not there in the file,
somebody must have missed it during the transition.

I'll port the same changes in the new jobs framework, so that we can have UUIDs in our logs.
Can you please open a ticket to track this issue.

--Sanjay

From: Saurav Lahiri [mailto:saurav.lahiri@sungard.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2013 3:53 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; Sanjay Tripathi
Subject: [HELP] query w.r.t to cloudstack-1047

Hi Sanjay,
I was looking at the changes that were done as part of [cloudstack-1047 - tracking in logs
using job id ]. From the defect history it appears that the change corresponded to
setting job-<id>=[<uuid>].

Currently the changes dont appear to be there in the master in the ./framework/jobs/src/org/apache/cloudstack/framework/jobs/impl/AsyncJobManagerImpl.java
file. Could you please let me know what I am missing here. This is to help me in identifying
the best approach to fix cloudstack-3471.

Thanks in advance.

Saurav