cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Syed Ahmed <sah...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: Difference between two Add load balancer pages in UI
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 19:19:11 GMT
Thanks for the reply Alena,

I have an isolated network which has Netscaler as the LB provider. Does
that enable elastic LB? I was looking at the other default network
offering for elastic LB and did not find anything like "elastic LB" or
"elastic IP" in the service capabilities. How Do I know if elastic LB is
enabled or not?

-Syed