cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation - Install Guide
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 18:25:40 GMT

On 15 Dec 2013, at 18:36, Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Hey Sebastien,
>
> Are there any WYSIWYG editors for your restructured text? I can't find on

If u want to edit current content, you can edit the page on github. You just need a github
account.

Rst is just text with a few "markup" for headings, code, image etc. vi remains the best wysiwyg
imho :)

> Regards
>
> Paul Angus
> Cloud Architect
> S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784 | T: CloudyAngus
> paul.angus@shapeblue.com

being retired? If so, when is the changeover scheduled?

> We have not closed the discussion on this, but so far the feedback seems positive.
>
> So I would encourage you to start looking at this doc and help correct it, even contribute
new docs.

> -sebastien
>

>> Regards,
>>
>> S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +44 07788 423 969 www.shapeblue.com |
>> Twitter:@ShapeBlue
>>
>> ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS
>>
>> Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses:
>>
>> **NEW!** CloudStack 4.2 training
>> 08/09 January 2014, London
>> 13-17 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line
>> 20-24 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line

the wrong path for the template vm. It seems a regression as the instructions for 4.1 are
correct.

>>> More than happy to change this however I'm not sure of the process involved -
Can someone let me know what I need to do to edit it?

>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Alex Hitchins
>>>
>>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely
incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
trademark.