cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karut...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Engage cloudStack project
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 04:50:07 GMT
I would encourage you to go through the architecture overview and videos available.

http://shapeblue.com/citrix/cloudstack-architecture-overview/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1K_8rvDhic part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSwisRfJVdM part 2
http://www.slideshare.net/cloudstack/cloudstack-architecture slides

These are around an year old. But should definitely help you get started.

--
Thanks,
Rajani

-----Original Message-----
From: Malintha Adikari <malintha@wso2.com<mailto:Malintha%20Adikari%20%3cmalintha@wso2.com%3e>>
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Engage cloudStack project
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 16:36:28 +0530

Hi,

I am Malintha Adikari from Sri Lanka ,a fresh engineer  who works in an
open source software company and I want to engage cloudStack project. I am
very interesting in cloud computing concepts but I have least hands-on
experience. I am experience in Java and C development.I have checked out
the source and go through the documentation ( some sections were difficult
to understand for me). What should be my first steps ? Can I build and run
the source code ? Could you please give me suggestions to get start

Thank you,