cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Giles Sirett
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 11:40:43 GMT

From: Tariq Iqbal
Sent: 03 December 2013 09:22
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Giles Sirett
Subject: RE: ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Giles Sirett

Senior Consultant

S: +44(0)20 3603 0540 | M: +44(0)790 9911600 tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com
| Twitter:@shapeBlue

From: John Burwell <jburwell@basho.com>
Sent: 02 December 2013 16:06
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Giles Sirett
Subject: ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Giles Sirett

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Giles Sirett to become
a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Giles!

-
John Burwell,