cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject CloudStack MS on Windows
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:07:42 GMT
As insane as it sounds,  we have a definite advantage over other projects since we are running
cross platform java.

Why not offer a Windows build as convinience? We are going to take Windows market share that
is afraid of Linux command line (that's still a very significant population outside of bay
area). I know for certain OS or Euca do not run on Windows.

This maybe our advantage we can use as marketing and get many more people on board.

Any thoughts on marketing?  I will be asking this on dev.

Source: Friend of mine who does ACS development had it running in Windows environment.

- All mistakes in this message are not mine but Android's.