cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reviewboard needs your attention
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 19:24:45 GMT
I hate to move deadline, but it might be good to have couple days to try to clean review board.

-Sebastien

On 7 Nov 2013, at 19:26, Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:

> There are large number of patches in review board. I went through some of them and followed
up and closed out few that are already checked in, but the list is huge. Given that we are
approaching the 4.3 feature freeze tomorrow if you have submitted patches and are still pending
reviews please reach out to your reviewers. If you have received feedback on your patch please
provide an updated patch. Reviewers take a moment to review the patches under your name and
help clear up the reviews.