cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: haPlanners error in fresh 4.2 checkout
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 09:41:33 GMT
I deleted my local 4.2 branch and did a brand new checkout, same result.

latest 4.2 does not work for me -same error as below -

On Oct 31, 2013, at 8:34 PM, Srikanteswararao Talluri <srikanteswararao.talluri@citrix.com>
wrote:

> I too faced this issue today. Is there any resolution for this?
> 
> Thanks,
> ~Talluri
> 
> On 31/10/13 2:35 pm, "sebgoa" <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> 
>> On Oct 29, 2013, at 7:56 PM, Nitin Mehta <nitin.mehta@citrix.com> wrote:
>> 
>>> Yeah, that should have cleaned the workspace. Did you see what Prachi
>>> recommended below ?
>> 
>> Yes and it's there. I do a fresh 4.2 checkout
>> 
>> it compiles fine with:
>> 
>> mvn -Pdeveloper -Dsimulator -DskipTests clean install
>> 
>> But when I run with:
>> 
>> mvn -pl client jetty:run
>> 
>> I get this:
>> 
>> 2013-10-31 10:01:31.403:INFO::Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
>> [INFO] Started Jetty Server
>> Exception in thread "Timer-2"
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanExpressionException: Expression
>> parsing failed; nested exception is
>> org.springframework.expression.spel.SpelEvaluationException: EL1008E:(pos
>> 0): Field or property 'haPlanners' cannot be found on object of type
>> 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.BeanExpressionContext'
>> 	at 
>> org.springframework.context.expression.StandardBeanExpressionResolver.eval
>> uate(StandardBeanExpressionResolver.java:142)
>> 	at 
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.evaluateBean
>> DefinitionString(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1299)
>> 	at 
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.eval
>> uate(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:210)
>> 	at 
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.reso
>> lveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:182)
>> 	at 
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFacto
>> ry.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1360)
>> 	at 
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFacto
>> ry.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1118)
>> 	at 
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFacto
>> ry.configureBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:314)
>> 	at 
>> com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentContext.initComponentsLifeCycle(Compone
>> ntContext.java:71)
>> 	at 
>> com.cloud.servlet.CloudStartupServlet$1.run(CloudStartupServlet.java:54)
>> 	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
>> 	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)
>> Caused by: org.springframework.expression.spel.SpelEvaluationException:
>> EL1008E:(pos 0): Field or property 'haPlanners' cannot be found on object
>> of type 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.BeanExpressionContext'
>> 	at 
>> org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.PropertyOrFieldReference.readPrope
>> rty(PropertyOrFieldReference.java:208)
>> 	at 
>> org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.PropertyOrFieldReference.getValueI
>> nternal(PropertyOrFieldReference.java:72)
>> 	at 
>> org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.CompoundExpression.getValueInterna
>> l(CompoundExpression.java:52)
>> 	at 
>> org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.SpelNodeImpl.getValue(SpelNodeImpl
>> .java:93)
>> 	at 
>> org.springframework.expression.spel.standard.SpelExpression.getValue(SpelE
>> xpression.java:88)
>> 	at 
>> org.springframework.context.expression.StandardBeanExpressionResolver.eval
>> uate(StandardBeanExpressionResolver.java:139)
>> 	... 10 more
>> ERROR [cloud.api.ApiServlet] (770998563@qtp-534473248-6:) unknown
>> exception writing api response
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>> 	at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.loginUser(ApiServer.java:770)
>> 	at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:211)
>> 	at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doPost(ApiServlet.java:71)
>> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
>> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
>> 	at 
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:401)
>> 	at 
>> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216
>> )
>> 	at 
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
>> 	at 
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
>> 	at 
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCo
>> llection.java:230)
>> 	at 
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:
>> 114)
>> 	at 
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
>> 	at 
>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
>> 	at 
>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.jav
>> a:945)
>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
>> 	at 
>> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:41
>> 0)
>> 	at 
>> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:5
>> 82)
>> ERROR [cloud.api.ApiServlet] (770998563@qtp-534473248-6:) unknown
>> exception writing api response
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>> 
>> The NPE is raised when I try to log in.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>> 
>>> On 29/10/13 2:02 AM, "sebgoa" <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> On Oct 28, 2013, at 7:14 PM, Nitin Mehta <nitin.mehta@citrix.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> Probably cleaning up you workspace might help.
>>>> 
>>>> Dummy question of the day then, how do I do that ?
>>>> I did compile with `mvn clean install`
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> On 28/10/13 10:51 AM, "Prachi Damle" <Prachi.Damle@citrix.com>
wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>>> I had encountered this sometime back ... you need to check if your
>>>>>> componentContext.xml or its equivalent has following defined.
>>>>>> However I
>>>>>> do see it is present in the 4.2 branch
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> <bean id="haPlanners" class="com.cloud.utils.component.AdapterList">
>>>>>> <property name="Adapters">
>>>>>>  <list>
>>>>>>      <ref bean="SkipHeuresticsPlanner" />
>>>>>>  </list>
>>>>>> </property>
>>>>>> </bean>
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>>> From: sebgoa [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
>>>>>> Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 6:43 AM
>>>>>> To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>>>>>> Subject: haPlanners error in fresh 4.2 checkout
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> I just checked out the latest from 4.2 and I get this:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> INFO  [factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor]
>>>>>> (main:)
>>>>>> JSR-330 'javax.inject.Inject' annotation found and supported for
>>>>>> autowiring INFO
>>>>>> [factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor] (main:)
>>>>>> JSR-330
>>>>>> 'javax.inject.Inject' annotation found and supported for autowiring
>>>>>> INFO
>>>>>> [factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor] (main:)
>>>>>> JSR-330
>>>>>> 'javax.inject.Inject' annotation found and supported for autowiring
>>>>>> 2013-10-28 14:41:36.018:INFO::Started
>>>>>> SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
>>>>>> [INFO] Started Jetty Server
>>>>>> Exception in thread "Timer-2"
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanExpressionException: Expression
>>>>>> parsing failed; nested exception is
>>>>>> org.springframework.expression.spel.SpelEvaluationException:
>>>>>> EL1008E:(pos
>>>>>> 0): Field or property 'haPlanners' cannot be found on object of type
>>>>>> 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.BeanExpressionContext'
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.context.expression.StandardBeanExpressionResolver.
>>>>>> ev
>>>>>> al
>>>>>> uate(StandardBeanExpressionResolver.java:142)
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.evaluate
>>>>>> Be
>>>>>> an
>>>>>> DefinitionString(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1299)
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.
>>>>>> ev
>>>>>> al
>>>>>> uate(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:210)
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.
>>>>>> re
>>>>>> so
>>>>>> lveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:182)
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanF
>>>>>> ac
>>>>>> to
>>>>>> ry.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1360)
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanF
>>>>>> ac
>>>>>> to
>>>>>> ry.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1118)
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanF
>>>>>> ac
>>>>>> to
>>>>>> ry.configureBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:314)
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentContext.initComponentsLifeCycle(Com
>>>>>> po
>>>>>> ne
>>>>>> ntContext.java:71)
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> com.cloud.servlet.CloudStartupServlet$1.run(CloudStartupServlet.java:5
>>>>>> 4)
>>>>>> 	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
>>>>>> 	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)
>>>>>> Caused by: 
>>>>>> org.springframework.expression.spel.SpelEvaluationException:
>>>>>> EL1008E:(pos 0): Field or property 'haPlanners' cannot be found on
>>>>>> object
>>>>>> of type 
>>>>>> 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.BeanExpressionContext'
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.PropertyOrFieldReference.readP
>>>>>> ro
>>>>>> pe
>>>>>> rty(PropertyOrFieldReference.java:208)
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.PropertyOrFieldReference.getVa
>>>>>> lu
>>>>>> eI
>>>>>> nternal(PropertyOrFieldReference.java:72)
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.CompoundExpression.getValueInt
>>>>>> er
>>>>>> na
>>>>>> l(CompoundExpression.java:52)
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.expression.spel.ast.SpelNodeImpl.getValue(SpelNode
>>>>>> Im
>>>>>> pl
>>>>>> .java:93)
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.expression.spel.standard.SpelExpression.getValue(S
>>>>>> pe
>>>>>> lE
>>>>>> xpression.java:88)
>>>>>> 	at 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.context.expression.StandardBeanExpressionResolver.
>>>>>> ev
>>>>>> al
>>>>>> uate(StandardBeanExpressionResolver.java:139)
>>>>>> 	... 10 more
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Any thoughts ?
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> -sebastien
>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>> 
>> 
> 


Mime
View raw message