cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Is there a site show cloudstack source code contribution by companies like openstack community heartbeat
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 22:37:42 GMT

community heartbeat http://www.stackalytics.com/"  [1]

> Any recommendations besides Sebastien Goasguen's "Update on Apache CloudStack Community
Analysis"[2]?

> [1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19791736/is-there-a-site-show-cloudstack-source-code-contribution-by-companies-like-opens
> [2]: http://sebgoa.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/analysis

So companies have no standing within projects at the ASF. We don't
care who your employer is, nor do we ask. We care about an individuals
contributions and the merit of their work. From a project standpoint
we certainly don't wish to be monolithic or bound to a single
corporation employing our developers.

Someone could run an analysis of our git repo - it's public, and folks
could do so.

--David