cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Ough <alex.o...@sungard.com>
Subject Ask about 'Failed to load ApplicationContext' in unit tests during maven building
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 21:38:17 GMT
All,

I'm back to Java development after quite long years, so currently I have
difficulty finding out what causes this error.

Basically, I'd like use 'DomainDao/AccountDao/UserDao' and/or
'AccountMgr/DomainMgr' by 'Injecting' them in
'com.cloud.event.ActionEventInterceptor' class to find domain/account/user
information.

But strangely, the injections of all of the classes except 'AccountMgr'
cause the above error in the unit tests ('com.cloud.vpc.Site2SiteVpnTest'
and 'org.apache.cloudstack.lb.ApplicationLoadBalancerTest') during building
'Server' project.

I'm not familiar with 'inject' tag, so I'm not sure what the problem is,
but just defining a variable using 'inject' tag causes the failure.

Your help will be very appreciate.
Thanks
Alex Ough