cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mandar Barve <mandar.ba...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] JIRA 4406: Remove cleanString() call for every API to improve performance - especially of the list APIs
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:24:44 GMT
Daan,
    The child classes will "know" (since the API request/response
parameters are known) at load time if they are to carry sensitive data and
they can set the flags at class load time/construction like you mentioned.
Flag check will be at the time of logging.

Did you mean to suggest the same or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Mandar