cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 11:07:39 GMT
Sudha, give us till the end of next week please. I'll report back on friday, ok?

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 3:12 AM, Sudha Ponnaganti
<sudha.ponnaganti@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looks like Schuberg  Philis is covering 4. 1.1 -> 4.2.1 upgrade
> We ( Citrix systems) would cover 4.2 -> 4.2.1
>
> I think these two paths might be enough for this minor release.  I think RC is going
to cut soon so these need to be covered before that.

> Thanks
> /sudha

from 4.1.1. I hope we can free up some people to test that scenario soon.

> Daan
>
> On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 3:51 AM, Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaganti@citrix.com>
wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Want to check if anyone is testing upgrades from prior versions to 4.2.1. As Release
date is getting close, If there are gaps, would like to cover some scenarios in our lab.