cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ASF4.2.1] Release Notes
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:20:40 GMT
Except that the separation only helps if it allows RC testing + voting
during doc finalization.  If we announce before docs, it hurts us.
I'm against another announcement that goes out with the docs in poor
shape.

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 3:44 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi
<animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:
> Unless there are objection to the RC, I would prefer to have it released and make the
announcement sooner and showcase in collab conference. As Chip mentions docs were broken out
separately anyway.