cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject Reviewboard needs your attention
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 18:26:10 GMT
There are large number of patches in review board. I went through some of them and followed
up and closed out few that are already checked in, but the list is huge. Given that we are
approaching the 4.3 feature freeze tomorrow if you have submitted patches and are still pending
reviews please reach out to your reviewers. If you have received feedback on your patch please
provide an updated patch. Reviewers take a moment to review the patches under your name and
help clear up the reviews.

If you are unsure how to help please check Review Board Guidelines [1]

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Review+Board+Guidelines