cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "SuichII, Christopher" <Chris.Su...@netapp.com>
Subject CitrixResourceBase execute(StartCommand) only works with ISCSI managed storage
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 14:32:45 GMT
It looks like some changes made in 858ce766659101eb731c83c806892dd5d9baa976 prohibit any managed
storage pool other than ISCSI from starting a VM. It looks like you’ assuming that if the
storage pool is managed then we should use getIscsiSR() to get the xen SR, which isn’t the
case.

I also believe I see this same issue in:
-XenServerStorageProcessor.attachVolume()
-VmwareStorageProcessor.attachVolume()
-VmwareResource.inferDatastoreDetailsFromDiskInfo()

although those may not be the only places.

Can you please update/fix this? Or, can a committer please revert these changes until a fix
is available.

Thanks,
Chris
--