cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prachi Damle <Prachi.Da...@citrix.com>
Subject ComponentContext :: getComponent() ?
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 23:18:13 GMT
Hi,

Before the Spring modularization, we have some usecases that were using the com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentContext
class directly to inject or to find a bean of given type or name by invoking ComponentContext
 :: getComponent().
How should these usecases be ported now after the modularization changes? What should we use
instead of ComponentContext, to say find beans of certain type.

This is the root cause for bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-5045 as the
code is still relying on ComponentContext

Thanks,
Prachi