cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <Suresh.Sa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: New Committer: Sanjeev Neelarapu
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 06:41:50 GMT
Congrats Sanjeev

-----Original Message-----
From: Sailaja Mada [mailto:sailaja.mada@citrix.com]
Sent: 14 November 2013 11:38
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: New Committer: Sanjeev Neelarapu

Congratulations Sanjeev.

Regards,
Sailaja.M

-----Original Message-----
From: Prasanna Santhanam [mailto:tsp@apache.org]
Sent: 14 November 2013 11:30
To: CloudStack Dev
Subject: New Committer: Sanjeev Neelarapu

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Sanjeev Neelarapu to
become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Sanjeev!

--
Prasanna.,
on behalf of the Apache CloudStack PMC