cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: Deleting Primary Storage, where host was removed.
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 09:03:34 GMT

On 11/29/2013 09:53 AM, Girish Shilamkar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In my test ACS setup I am stuck due to this problem https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4402
> where I cannot delete primary storage, as the last host with which it was associated
was removed.
> Is there a workaround for this issue ? Like deleting the entries from database.

Yes, deleting from the database should be sufficient.

Every storage pool has a unique numeric ID in the database and volumes
which go with that.

I currently am not able to access a database with the information, but
when you browse around you should be able to find it.

Note: Make a backup before trying!

Wido