cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrocelli <a.petroce...@netsons.com>
Subject VM Snapshot local disk ISSUE
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 15:17:01 GMT
Hello,

we have a zone with 2 host and 1 NFS.

The configuration is set to work "LOCAL"

When we take a VM snapshot for an istance on host number 2 and we try to
start the VM, the following error occurs:

Resource [Host:1] is unreachable: Host 1: Unable to start instance due
to Local volume Vol[10|vm=9|ROOT] cannot be recreated on storagepool
Pool[1|LVM] assigned by deploymentPlanner

Probabily when cloudstack tries to start a VM with at least one VM snap,
it tries to start it from the first available host (number 1).

Thanks.

Best Regards.