cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Secondary Storage - migrating from NFS to S3 for
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 16:50:56 GMT
Hello guys,

What is the best way to migrate from NFS secondary storage to S3 (ceph) secondary storage?

I understand that I can't simply add S3 and wait for it to populate with snapshots and templates
and after that remove the NFS storage. ACS doesn't allow me to add S3 if I already have NFS.

Should I delete the NFS storage and add S3? Would this work? I don't really care about the
templates and snapshots as I don't have that many and I can manually create them. I am more
worried about systemvm and virtual routers being able to get created and started.

Thanks

Andrei