cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ACS 421] Upgrade testing
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 17:12:54 GMT
On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 12:52:13PM +0000, Abhinandan Prateek wrote:
> Sudha,
>   We can still cut RC but will wait for GA till Daan and others have done
> their testing.

Abhi,

An "RC" here is really a release artifact that's being voted on, so
no...  please don't do that until you are satisfied that we are ready to
start voting.  Unlike past releases, it looks like we *as a community*
are actually testing a bug-fix release before voting starts.  Let's
continue to engender this approach!

Mime
View raw message