cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep HK <pradeep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need help in creating/posting Cloudstack plugin for Juniper's network devices
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 11:27:26 GMT
Hi,
my name is Pradeep HK and I am a Tech Lead in Juniper Networks, Bangalore.

I am leading the effort to develop Cloudstack Plugin(ie Network Guru) for Juniper's networking
devices.

I have developed Network Plugin for orchestration of L2 services on Juniper's Networking devices.

 I need some pointers on :
(1)How do we go about posting the plugin ? Is it like any other source code? What is the procedure?
(2)In a customer installation, if they want to try out the new plugin,  what is the procedure

Appreciate ur help on this

-Pradeep