cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: Error while running master
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:43:10 GMT
I think cache_mode is indeed the probleem, that's my bad.

I'm not able to fix it right now. I'll do that asap.

Wido

> Op 20 nov. 2013 om 21:00 heeft "Syed Ahmed" <sahmed@cloudops.com> het volgende
geschreven:

> Hi All,
>
> I am facing the following error when running the latest master. I have done a clean compile
and have dropped and created the db again.

> [WARNING] Nested in org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Failed to
start bean 'cloudStackLifeCycle'; nested exception is com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
DB Exception on: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@538a1556: SELECT disk_offering.id,
disk_offering.domain_id, disk_offering.unique_name, disk_offering.name, disk_offering.display_text,
disk_offering.disk_size, disk_offering.tags, disk_offering.type, disk_offering.removed, disk_offering.created,
disk_offering.recreatable, disk_offering.use_local_storage, disk_offering.system_use, disk_offering.customized,
disk_offering.uuid, disk_offering.customized_iops, disk_offering.min_iops, disk_offering.max_iops,
disk_offering.sort_key, disk_offering.bytes_read_rate, disk_offering.bytes_write_rate, disk_offering.iops_read_rate,
disk_offering.iops_write_rate, disk_offering.cache_mode, disk_offering.display_offering, disk_offering.state,
disk_offering.hv_ss_reserve, service_offering.cpu, service_offering.speed, service_offering.ram_size,
service_offering.nw_rate, service_offering.mc_rate, service_offering.ha_enabled, service_offering.limit_cpu_use,
service_offering.is_volatile, service_offering.host_tag, service_offering.default_use, service_offering.vm_type,
service_offering.sort_key, service_offering.deployment_planner FROM service_offering INNER
JOIN disk_offering ON service_offering.id=disk_offering.id  WHERE disk_offering.type='Service'
AND disk_offering.unique_name = _binary'Cloud.Com-Small Instance'  AND disk_offering.system_use
= 1 AND disk_offering.removed IS NULL :
> com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'disk_offering.cache_mode'
in 'field list'

> This is the definition of disk_offering from create-schema.sql
>
> CREATE TABLE `cloud`.`disk_offering` (
>  `id` bigint unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
>  `domain_id` bigint unsigned,
>  `name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
>  `uuid` varchar(40),
>  `display_text` varchar(4096) NULL COMMENT 'Descrianaption text set by the admin for
display purpose only',
>  `disk_size` bigint unsigned NOT NULL COMMENT 'disk space in byte',
>  `type` varchar(32) COMMENT 'inheritted by who?',
>  `tags` varchar(4096) COMMENT 'comma separated tags about the disk_offering',
>  `recreatable` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'The root disk is always
recreatable',
>  `use_local_storage` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Indicates whether
local storage pools should be used',