cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Vosbury, David" <david.vosb...@systemsmadesimple.com>
Subject Adding vmware support to my cloudstack install
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 18:47:53 GMT
I have an oss CloudStack install that I installed using a repo (installed using apt-get). I
want to add the vmware support so I can use CloudStack with my vsphere cluster. Is there a
way to do this without doing a complete reinstall? I've read that you have compile with the
SDK for VMWare which I've tried with some limited success. I can get the compile to work,
but when I try to compile to a deb package it fails on the AWS SDK compile. I haven't found
a way around this yet. I'd like to just add the vmware support to my existing install if possible.
Does anyone know how to do this?

David Vosbury