cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Frankie Onuonga <fran...@angani.co>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Laszlo Hornyak
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 16:21:19 GMT
Congratulations.
On a light note , when I grow up I want to be like you . :-)

Kind regards

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Chip Childers<mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com>
Sent: ‎10/‎7/‎2013 5:27 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Laszlo Hornyak

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Laszlo Hornyak to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and
eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch
submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or
otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the
project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Laszlo!

-chip
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC