cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sangeetha Hariharan <Sangeetha.Hariha...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Connection Refused
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 00:39:29 GMT
You can try setting this global parameter- secstorage.allowed.internal.sites to allow for
"mirrors.liquidweb.com" .
Or , If you register the iso using the Ip address instead of mirrors.liquidweb.com , it should
work as well.

-Thanks
Sangeetha

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurice Lawler [mailto:maurice.lawler@me.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 5:31 PM
To: Cloud Dev
Subject: Connection Refused

Sorry to bother again,

What would cause this...

--2013-10-03 00:28:07--
http://mirrors.liquidweb.com/CentOS/6.4/isos/x86_64/CentOS-6.4-x86_64-minimal.iso
Resolving mirrors.liquidweb.com (mirrors.liquidweb.com)... 69.167.187.144 Connecting to mirrors.liquidweb.com
(mirrors.liquidweb.com)|69.167.187.144|:80... failed: Connection refused.

 From what I know of this, doesn't the secondary storage obtain / hold such ISO's therefore
it would be necessary for it to connect to the mirror to download.

WHat would I need to alter to permit this permission.

I've disabled both iptables / ebtables -- I verified I am able to ping the sites but getting
connection refused still.

Whereas, I am able to pull things down via FTP just not HTTP.

Please advise.

- Maurice