cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Talluri, Srikanteswara
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 10:49:04 GMT
Congratz, Talluri.

-----Original Message-----
From: Prasanna Santhanam [mailto:tsp@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:08 PM
To: CloudStack Dev
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Talluri, Srikanteswara

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Srikanteswara Talluri
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Talluri!

--
Prasanna.,
on behalf of the Apache CloudStack PMC