cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Federle <Brian.Fede...@citrix.com>
Subject UI accounts wizard broken
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 19:46:18 GMT
After reviewing the UI on the latest master, I noticed that the 'add account' dialog was changed
substantially, and converted to a custom UI widget. Additionally, the password confirm field
validation is broken, so I am unable to add a new account.

Can I know the reason this was converted to a custom widget, instead of using the standard
createForm? This doesn't seem to really need something custom from the looks of it. I am mainly
concerned since it is causing validation bugs as well as some display glitches, which could
be avoided by using the standard widget toolkit.

Thanks,
Brian