cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Components in JIRA and bug assignment
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 15:15:40 GMT
Daan,

As comparison, take a look at where we are now. We have a great deal of unassigned tickets,
mostly because we lack structure on JIRA side and its too general.

I also don’t believe there should be an issue of monopoly, there is more work than we can
possibly handle and it should only affect tickets in unassigned queue.

This is a community effort, if someone feels they can help resolve the ticket, they can ask
for it to be assigned to them or they can assign ticket to _self.

At the very least, we should have less unassigned tickets, because it was misfiled or missed.

Last point I would like to make, if we feel like this structure is not working in our favor
in the future, we can always discuss and alter as necessary, but leaving as-is, does not seem
to be very productive.

Regards
ilya