cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Components in JIRA and bug assignment
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 17:11:32 GMT
As per thread below with Animesh, we would like to resurrect the issue.

As per my conversation with Chip, the issue for not letting component maintainers - get assignments
by default - was because we wanted to maintain a balance of "getting things done" vs "letting
community grow"

Question to JIRA experienced admins, we can preserve "assign to me" option, and if unassigned
goto "component" maintainer?